Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Photos of myself

I was told that people are not interested in photo without familiar face. So, here you go. The only few pics with my face in the Olympic Peninsula trip. Please let me know if you think otherwise.

 Found a matching color float...... match to my outfit. 

 We spent a night in 'Forks', where the twilight series based. You can see how "Vampire tourism" breathes new life into the small town.

 I want to talk about my shoes and outfit. I got to confess that it is the first time in my life, I was able to stay totally dry after hiking in the rain for hours. Shoes were always the weakest link. We both had Vasque this time and couldn't be more happy about them.


2 comments:

  1. Hehe, it is good to see you in photos:) Thanks for sharing! I am going to the park this weekend. will stay at a cabin on Kalaloch beach. I have been dreaming about the day for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We stayed in Kalaloch Lodge too. One of the most beautiful beach along that coast. Have fun. BTW, we found star fish there in low tide.

      Delete