Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Eyes opening jazz piano lesson.


Yesterday, I've my piano tuned and my first jazz lesson. Before yesterday, I had years of classical training in my teen and I thought I know something about music, and I was so wrong. The truth is I only know how to follow the script but have no idea why and how script was composed that way, not to speak of playing by ear...... The very depressing part is that I never even question about why and how, I thought playing piano means what I've been doing all along, just at different levels. I didn't know there's another world out there. Once you truly understand the fundamental, you can truly fly. So, I want to know what's the most fundamental for making pots, what's the fundamental for life............... I don't want to find out there's another world out there someday, but just a little too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment