Saturday, June 8, 2013

Tree Tunnel Magic in Withlacoochee

 Yes, this is the famous Withlacoochee state trail, one of the BEST in Florida.  I read a few reviews before trying it out myself. I think it really lives up to it's 5 stars.
I also think tree tunnels has magical power, at least over me.  Withlacoochee (a very magical name) has over 20 miles (this is also a magic statistic, since you cannot count in magical place) of big and small tunnels, which take you to magical place. 
Magic act I
 Magic act II.

People in town of Inverness looks a little magical too.
Then we end up have dinner in this really magical place. Somehow, two people were filled by one starter (stuffed artichoke heart) and plenty of freshly gilled bread.
Outdoor dinning under some.......yes, magical tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment