Sunday, January 31, 2010

First Trike Outing

After months of extensive research and test rides on different trikes. I finally settled on this one. Not the best handling, not the lightest, not a well known brand, not even new. I found it on Craigslist just 30 mins south. While I was heading down for the test ride, here's what caught my ear from the radio : " Do your research, but don't over search, otherwise, you could miss out opportunity and the time with it." I guess, it doesn't matter they are talking about investment, love or a pair of shoes.

The background music is "Now" by the Carpenter in 40/40 (just released last Oct.), which I first heard on NPR -Fresh Air after today's ride . It is their very last recording before Karen's sudden death, so it's not on any of their previous records. The lyric seems to match today's mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment