Thursday, June 4, 2009

More love stories

It's not the first time, and wouldn't be the last, that once I heard the songs of some movie's soundtrack and decided right away, I have to watch the movie. It's a coincidence that two movies in a row are about "Love in the time of cholera". In fact, their tag lines are somewhat interchangeable: "How long would you wait for love?" and "Sometimes the greatest journey is the distance between two persons" So, how long you're willing to walk during dangerous, tough time. Last French song in "The painted veil" is the most simple and touching. I read on the net that TVB used it as a theme song for mother's day (I haven't seen it myself). As the lyric says; At the clear fountain.......So long I've been loving you, I will never forget you.......I lost my beloved...... I wanted the rose to be still on the bush, And my beloved. To be still loving me. 
For all the mothers, who lost their beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment