Sunday, April 13, 2008

Close encounter of the third kind

In fact, "type F" according to wikipedai: the subject experiences some kind of "intelligent communication". It was last thursday around 2PM, 18 knots of wind and I was on a 5 (meter sq.sail). There were 4 fins going up and down close by in the shallows of the spoil islands. I sailed closer, there were mother & calf, a big darker one and one follow behind. For a while, I worried they might get trapped in the shallows (which is half mile in each directions). Slowly, I sensed that they're just having a nice sunny day outing. No need to worry. It's the first time they stayed so close for so long.
Then came the gallery opening (every 1st thursday evening for most galleries in The Treasure Coast and WPB), Steve (Second captain of Stenella, the research vessel) asked whether I would like to donate a piece of work to the "The Wild Dolphin Project". I said Yes!...... you don't know, but I just talked to them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment